Staff Council participates in the process of
University governance by:
- Advising the President of the University
- Electing representatives to the University Council
- Providing a sounding board for staff to communicate to Administration
- Contributing to the overall mission of the college
- Members of Staff Council are elected by peers and represent all departments, divisions, and schools at the University. All non-faculty employees who are designated as regular (not temporary) are eligible for membership in the Staff Council.